Teksolv’s comprehensive professional service solutions also include equipment rentals. We can provide you with a wide range of rental products to meet all of your work site needs. If you need something that is not listed here, just ask!
Our products can stand up to nearly any test. We have high standards for our equipment, so they are regularly maintained to ensure they are working properly. Our main concern is your safety.
In addition, if you purchase new equipment, we can provide you and your team with training, and additional safety training, to ensure your employees have a working knowledge. We can also provide 24/7 access to our knowledgeable staff on call to assist with any other questions you might have later. Our customer service is unparalleled in the industry.
We offer the following equipment for rental:
- Eye wash stations
- Confined space entry equipment – tripods, winches, air monitors, supplied air respirator (SAR) kits, self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), atmosphere monitoring devices
- Gas Detection and monitoring - fixed gas detection, single gas meters, multi gas meters, wireless gas detection systems, area rates, benzene specific monitors
- Respiratory protection and breathing air - Supplied Air Respirator (SAR) Kits, bottled/compressed air, inline breather box, escape packs, air lines, emergency escape packs, 2 bottle air carts, air trailer, 4 and 8 person regulator manifolds
- Fall Protection - harnesses, lanyards, self-retracting lanyards (SRL)
- Safety Showers
- Ventilation equipment
- Fire extinguishers
- Authorized Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Certified Air Mask Repair Education (CARE) and Repairing Instruments Training and Education (RITE) center - Certified MSA technicians are able to calibrate, wash, repair, and provide maintenance to respiratory air masks, air packs, and monitoring devices.
“I had an appointment this morning for my annual fit test. I just wanted you to know what an asset George is working for you. He is a driven man doing several jobs down there at the same time and he does it efficiently, effectively and safely in an extremely friendly manner.” - Rotating Equipment Reliability Manager, Delaware City Refinery