TekSolv has the expertise to assist you in developing and implementing a process that provides guidelines and procedures for managing day-to-day maintenance activities. These improved processes will ensure total productivity and utilization of assets and resources. Establishing an effective maintenance program is accomplished through a series of audits, proper maintenance program selection and employee development. Whether your maintenance program is just starting out or needs a total overhaul, TekSolv is the cost effective solution to your maintenance consulting needs.
- Maintenance Program Development and Audits
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Consulting
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance Program Development and Audits
- Equipment Labeling Programs
- Custom Software Applications
- Outage Estimating, Planning and Scheduling
- Supervision and craft labor training
Please fill out the below form and a member of the TekSolv Team will be in touch with you shortly.