At TekSolv, getting up close and personal in the communities where we live and work is an important part of our culture. We recognize that addressing community challenges is most effective when organizations join forces. So, we work hard to make a difference and give back to our communities by cooperating with other local organizations.
Through a combination of company-wide initiatives and locally-driven programs, we strengthen the capacity of our community through volunteerism, participation, and sponsorships. We make it a priority to contribute to a wide range of charitable programs and events.
Some highlights of the programs and organizations TekSolv supports include:
- Affiliated with state-wide fire services
- B+ organization
- Carroll County's Annual Day of Caring, sponsored by United Way and Chesapeake Energy
- Delaware American Lung Association
- Delmarva Blood Bank
- Ministry of Caring
- Internships with local trade schools
- Leukemia Research Foundation of Delaware
- Local youth sports programs and organizations
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation/Play it Forward
- Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
If you have an organization that you think TekSolv could partner with, Contact us and let us know.