TekNet is a connected intelligent gas-detection safety sensor system that protects people, products, and the environment.This software platform communicates with users and managers both to process data and life safety system information. This gas detection technology provides crucial data to help mitigate risks, minimize management costs, and enhance long-term operational efficiency. TekNet allows for complete systems monitoring of fugitive gas emissions through multiple sensor technologies and also allows for the monitoring of internal systems health through a single software platform. TekNet is setting the standard for continuous real-time monitoring of fugitive gas emissions.
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Lower Explosive Limit (LEL)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Chlorine (CL2)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Other site specific gases.
These gases are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by TekSolv IT professionals. In addition, these professionals provide calibration compliance reporting, complete alarm management, and detect gas sensor filter changes.
- Reductions in labor costs and risk.
- Environmental safety and compliance.
- On-site process visualization (real-time).
- The ability to analyze stored system data (saved on servers).
- Automated processes.
- A customized software interface (Internet Accessible), designed for internal and customer use, that allows for data interpretation and remote troubleshooting.
- Distribution of real-time data to decision makers, operators and supervisors via web pages and/or custom server applications through emails. Text message notification available.
- TekSolv personnel in-person check-in of gas detection site available.
- A mobile system designed for quick deployment in any phase of operation from drilling to production.
- On site local alarms for gas emissions.
- Satellite communications.
TekNet provides information on:
- Daily site updates which include reports of sensor readings taken at configurable intervals.
- Event/alert notifications.
- Real-time site updates that provide the status of work being performed by TekSolv personnel.
- Equipment status (communications, sensors, panel hardware, and software).
Our Teknet intelligent gas-detection system offers 24/7 availability and mobile-friendly software. The system and alerts for site-specific gas-detection are customizable. With our intelligent system, you can receive real-time notifications of site conditions through email, website and text alerts to receive real-time alerting of events and alarms. In addition, this interface feature of TekNet will:
- Notify personnel of abnormal situations
- Provide record of alarms and events
- Manage battery and trailer connection to server
- Allow for prioritization of alarms and events
- Provide sensor calibration data
- Alert the customer when a sensor is being calibrated so they know it is not a gas detection
- Allow management to:
- Be aware of issues and processes
- Send a technician to address issues and maintain reliability
- Be aware of technicians onsite/offsite and the duration of their site visits
- Know when the emergency alarm button has been pressed
- Be aware of when technicians are performing site calibrations
- Know when onsite alarms are disabled
Above: TekNet interface showing multiple gas detection units.
You can rest assured with the TekNet intelligent gas-detection sensor system. Our satellite communications and SCADA software keep our TekNet system running smoothly, and keep your work site safe. In addition to TekNet, TekSolv offers a wide variety of gas detection products and services.
“Once we saw the TekNet system, we recognized the potential of tying into it to give our customers the ability to view and access their drilling data on all their workstations across all locations. And by integrating with TekNet, we are also achieving the high quality, reliable sensing we need. Any drilling location that could potentially encounter H2S must have good monitoring equipment. H2S is one the most toxic substances known and a serious problem on drilling rigs. It is a naturally occurring byproduct of oil and gas creation underground. It always has potential to be there to one degree or another. This advanced technology has enhanced early detection system capabilities for protecting workers in the field. It alarms in milliseconds at H2S levels as low as 10 ppm and gets the right people looking at the situation fast.” - Eastern Regional Manager at Pason