Water Management System
The Next Generation of Water Management
We saw an opportunity to help save companies money through better monitoring and managing of their water use both into the ground and out. From this, we used industrial automation to design HydroWatch.
HydroWatch is a proven water management technology system that allows for quick deployment of critical water tracking hardware with integration into real-time management software. It utilizes existing field hardware for integration into existing infrastructures. The system visualizes processes, analyzes system data, automates functionality, and distributes real-time data to decision makers, operators, and supervisors.
Capabilities and Applications:
- Extraction Control
- Impoundment Monitoring
- Frost Control
- Report Generation
- Security Camera Integration
- Truck Transaction Data
- Above Ground Tank Monitoring
- Pipeline Pressure / Flow Monitoring
- Site Weather Monitoring
- Water Transfer Monitoring
- Leak Detectors
- Tank and pond levels
- Water and fluid temperatures
- Flow volume and rates
- Pressures and pH levels
- Water salinity
- Total dissolved solids
- Resistivity and density
- Dissolved oxygen and oxidation reduction potential
Custom specifications are also available, including customized PLC I/O configurations.
HydroWatch is configurable for a myriad of water transfer applications and has the ability to integrate into SCADA systems. It also has customizable onboard and wireless I/O configurations.
HydroWatch provides 24/7 management of your water systems, and 24/7 customer support if you have any questions about your system. It comes with a local operator interface to communicate between work sites about water network conditions. The system also provides satellite communications to monitor your water networks.
- Solar powered, self-contained, portable remote terminal unit
- Deployable in any rugged and hard field environment
- Local operator interface to communicate site and water network conditions
- Configurable for a myriad of water transfer applications
- Ability to integrate into SCADA systems
- Wireless I/O network integration
- Quick set up/satellite communications
- Multiple tank support