Since 1999, TekSolv’s Team of Environmental Health and Safety Professionals have accredited degrees and certifications (CSP, CIH, CHMM) and over a 100 years of combined EHS expertise. Our team excels in developing and delivering high-quality services to meet each of our client’s unique needs. We understand the challenges of implementing an environmental, health and safety culture and aim to provide real world solutions and recommendations.
Audits & Assessments
- OSHA and EPA Compliance
- Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) Readiness
- EHS Management System
- Fall Protection Equipment
- Emergency Equipment
- Confined Space Assessments
- Fall Protection Assessments
- Ergonomic Workstation Assessments
- Machine Guarding Assessments
- Process Safety Management Assessments
Programs, Procedures & Permits
- OSHA and EPA Compliance Programs
- Lockout / Tagout
- Confined Space Entry
- Process Safety Management
- Job Safety Analysis and Safe Work Plans
- Incident Investigation
- Company Specific Safety Manual
- Hazardous Waste Profiling and Program Management
- Regulatory Reporting
- Storage Tank, Stormwater and Pollution Management
- Title V
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination (NPDES)
Our EHS Professionals can perform a review, update or development of the programs and procedures required under the OSHA CFR 1910 / 1926 regulations. We understand that procedures and programs should be streamlined, incorporated into daily activities, made user-friendly, and be practical.
Loss Control Services
- Captive Insurance Member Loss Control Services
- Risk Control Assessments with dynamic action plan for loss reduction
- Loss Run Analysis with implementation of creative loss control measures
- Update Safety Manual to ensure compliance with insurance requirements and OSHA regulations
We have been involved with the Captive Insurance Programs for over 10 years, assisting members with their risk reduction initiatives.
- Air Contaminant Sampling
- Noise Sampling
- Ventilation Hood Testing
- Air, Water, and Waste
- OSHA Recordkeeping
Our Industrial Hygiene (IH) experts can assist with IH Qualitative / Quantitative analysis, program development, implementation of IH plans, and comprehensive training for you and your team to ensure that all processes are handled safely and expertly.
EHS Professional Staffing
For more information on our safety and OSHA compliant training, click here.
"Since I joined TekSolv as an Environmental, Health and Safety Professional, I have had the opportunity to provide safety consulting, employee training, and auditing services to many unique clients in a variety of industries. I have found the diverse career experiences I have gained while with TekSolv to be extremely valuable in providing clients with practical safety solutions that fit their individual needs. Personally, I find my role in helping clients establish safety programs and cultures that protect the safety, health, and well-being of their employees to be very rewarding." - EHS Professional